Punch and bend metal
Inefficient sheetmetal manufacturing entails high levels of scrap, and manually-conducted repetitive operations. Eliminating these problems is the domain of Creo Elements/Pro NC Sheetmetal. You gain productivity by automatically creating and optimizing toolpaths using standard and form tools. And, with its smart auto-nesting, you utilize maximum sheet area, reduce scrap and material costs, and shorten lead times. Creo Elements/Pro NC Sheetmetal improves manufacturing tooling and factory equipment design processes.
Features & Benefits
- NC programming for turret punch presses, contouring laser/flame machines, nibbling, and shearing
- Automatic tool selection (standard and custom forms) for punching, forming, and nibbling
- Full postprocessor generation capabilities to integrate seamlessly with all CNC machine tools
- Able to machine imported 2D/3D models as well as native Creo Elements/Pro sheetmetal designs
- Reduces scrap via intelligent nesting, which decreases product costs