More 3D power with five-in-one capability
Creo Elements/Direct (formerly CoCreate) allows you to immediately realize the proven performance of PTC’s industry-leading design solutions today while putting you on the path to achieve break-through productivity gains with Creo.
Creo Elements/Direct Advanced Design is a comprehensive set of five integrated Creo Elements/Direct Modeling modules that work together to digitally resolve potential manufacturing issues and extend the use of 3D CAD data beyond product design. An essential module for any size design team, you can establish physical and mechanical relationships within assemblies, add parametric features to parts, design plastic parts faster, protect intellectual property, and communicate with coordinate measuring systems.
Features & Benefits
- Generate and drive part and assembly design variants with relationships and constraints
- Define positional relationships and dynamically push, pull, and rotate assembly mechanisms to simulate physical behavior
- Create animations on-the-fly or with physical simulation relationships
- Speed up the design of plastic parts by using streamlined parameter-driven features and core and cavity commands
- Suppress and simplify product details to protect intellectual property when sharing design data with external teams
- Prepare and export dimensional measurement plans for Quality Control departments by providing accurate metrology measurement points for a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM)